Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Try it BEFORE you buy it!

Evening (cough*cough*)

Tonight show on HM Radio was good! Despite the technical difficulties, my PD picked up the ball and we ran to the homerun! Just kidding, touchdown.

During my show, I decided to play some producer tracks, just to let artists know what was out there and it was a success! I got inbox messages asking how can they hear more tracks! (YES!!! NETWORKING!!) So, I have decided to add a segment to HM Radio called "Try it BEFORE you buy it". I like the sound of that myself (Kanye shrug)

Anyhoo, Im about to take it down for the eve, I have a studio session to sit in on, on Friday, host vocals for a mixtape and HM Radio's (first of many) mixtape that drops this weekend, so I have a lot to do.

Indies, always ask if you dont know, and DONT take your homeboys advice on your music... they will lie as not to hurt your feelings. SHAMELESS plug, send it to me and I'll tell you the truth!

Sleep well and Stay Sweet
~Honey~

No comments:

Post a Comment