Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day One

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by. Im gonna jump straight into the good stuff and let you all know that Permiss (of Grind Hard Radio www.DaBeat1650am.com) and myself will be taking The Hip Hop Cypher
ON THE ROAD!!!

*DC edition*
December 4th 2pm-5pm

Immaculate You
4407 Southern Avenue
Capitol Heights,MD

LIVE on @WarriorDJs TV and no FEE to come and spit. I only ask 2 things of you; 1)that you bring your 'A' game with you and 2)leave your over inflated egos at home.

Today, I was a little under the weather and took the opportunity to review music --BLANK STARE-- Some of the submissions were TRASH. I mean NO rhythm, NO concept, production was HORRIBLE. If you think I'm being mean, please know that I forwarded it to another emcee, (although he's wayyyyyyy better)who laughed his ass off and a producer/CEO who called me and cursed me out for interupting his day with such rubbish. So I ask you, how dont these 'emcees' know that it's bad? Are they tone deaf? Are they sevants? (sp?) Inquiring minds wanna know.

Anyhoo.

I would like to incorporate more models on my site, so if you know any ladies looking for exposure, tell them to email pictures and contact info to me so I can put it up. SUBMITTOHONEY@GMAIL.COM

That's all I got for now. Never stop working at your craft and smile at someone who could use a pick me up.

Thanks and talk with you.... maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment