Saturday, November 20, 2010

HM Radio volume 1

Today marks the day that I put out my 1st volume of HM Radio volume 1 http://usershare.net/a0v26zsss36o (salute to www.SNN101.com)and I am oh so very excited! I can't wait to hear the artists' response when they hear the talent of the fellow artists on the project as well... I'm telling you, when I listen to it in my truck; from beginning to end I keep cranking it up... uP...Up...UP!!!
I also have to give HUGE shout out to Street Legal Studio (my office/home away from home) 2116 North Charles Street Baltimore,MD where I do everything music, my mix downs, mastering, duplication, thermal printing... you name it! Love ya Mark!
I ALSO have to give a shout out to everyone downloading HM Radio vol. 1, please feel free to give me feedback and please forward positive accolades to the artists & dope producers, I think they deserve it!

Maybe I'll hit y'all a lil later and tell you what happened last night.

#ShoutOut Dj Whitey and Will of Distinguished Men Entertainment Group

No comments:

Post a Comment